Wednesday, January 16, 2008

The Remedy

In my incessant search for solitude, I slowly discover the strength and light to confront the path I am destined to take. I’ve started the search a long long time ago but never really took it seriously. Naively, I am contented with what’s presently around that I lost my sense of adventure and risk-taking. Somehow I feel that I lost my flair for independence and good clean (slightly reckless) fun. In a way, I have become a conformist.Now, I’m being hounded by a question. . a question that I am valiantly trying to avoid because I know that it will lead me to making drastic changes. Changes which I am not sure will be openly accepted and respected by others. My superego is asking me this: “Are you happy where you are right now?” I don’t know yet but I am determined to find out. I am hoping to find answers to my composure-wrecking questions. I am decided to find truth and genuineness in things and what better way to do that than to revisit my priorities and personal goals.