Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Listen to What I'm Not Saying

I'm a complicated, indescribable person through and through...
Do not be deceived by the glint in my eye, the quirk of my brow or the frown on my lips. There are lots that are being said even when i dont utter a thing... Is it a praise?...an opinion?....you will never know... Be sure though that thoughts are racing like madman in my head.... If you don't know me then do not pretend that you do. If you dont like me....too bad....don't ever come near me. Pretending is a sorry case....a sure loss... It may fool me for a while, but i will find out eventually When i do, i will not be as nice as i have been... I am nice... But do not be fooled, I can be cruel... I am soft-spoken...do not try me, coz you will feel animosity in my carefully chosen words. Words that will not only hurt, but will sting for a long time. I am charitable....but i dont give in easily. I am a social butterfly, but loneliness has found me....did it stay? maybe..... I do not like men I don't hate them. It simply takes more than a man to get my attention. It takes courage....guts....honesty.......persistence.....and humor.... Lots of it! I want to be heard, but i do not speak Want to be understood, but do not explain Then how the bloody hell will others know you??..... Simple.....You just have to listen to what i am not saying