Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Found The Perfect Place To Be With You

At times when I’m riding the fickle waves of emotions, there is one person that I always wish to share the experience with, may it be a torrent of happiness, melancholy, or simply indifference, my aikane remains top of mind. 

To my one and only aikane….

Our relationship has evolved into something indivisible by neither absence, time nor distance. For over 8 years, we’ve struggled to find our individual selves.. wanting to find our worth in the world, and in the lives of the people we meet. You’re there while I’m here, but it will never alter the fact that we will always be aikanes no matter what. It won’t keep us from planning a day or two together.. seeking serenity and comfort.


A month ago, I told you that I’d rather spend by birthday with you.. I wanted to go to a place where we can just sit, watch the sunset and reminisce those times when we’re together. You felt the same way…Guess what?! I found it.. A perfect place where we can be ourselves.. Go back to that moment when nothing matters but the friendship that we’ve built and nurtured. When you come home, I promise to take you there…just the two of us…no more, no less…
On loving you…You are one of the most influential in my life. You are one of my idols. I idolize your strength and determination to show the world that one can arise victorious from any ordeal given that you set your heart to the task of winning. I love you for many many things, but mostly because you were never afraid of showing me the real you…scars, flaws and all… you never gave up on me… I will love you for the rest of my life..