Friday, January 15, 2010

When A Friend Needs Me....

"If there's someone I know who can make her laugh... that's you"


It's 4:00 in the morning. I just got home.. I'm so tired and would like to hibernate the entire weekend. But I won't. Someone needs the biggest hug she can get from her friends and that's what I'll be doing later.
The 'quoted en toto' sentence above is actually a wake up call. A realization that no matter how fast my life goes and how crazy it gets, I still have a responsibility to my friends. Sometimes, a phone call or a text message, not even the understanding that you're always thinking and praying for them is never enough. One day, someday, you still need to get together and give comfort to those who need it. 


 
 (Bantayan, Cebu 2009)

I've been blessed with a lot of amazing friends... It's time to give back to them the unconditional support, understanding and loyalty they have given during my darkest hours..

    






No matter where we are, what we do, who we are with... we always manage to make the best of our time together. I love these girls so much because they bring out the best in me and they, oh so naturally, help me enjoy the simple indispensable things in life.

See you girls later.....