Sunday, December 20, 2009

Cafe Breton

Last Wednesday, I had to do errands with my sister. Before going home, we decided to have dinner in one of our favorite restaurants... Cafe Breton. I like this place not only because of the wonderful crepes, but also because it's a spot where normal mealtimes can extend to long hours of conversation and bonding with friends and family.  The interior is simply warm, pleasant and comfortable. The music complements the mood of the place as well. When we were there..they were playing Christmas ballads, and my sister and I couldn't help but look forward to our holiday celebration.
When I crave for crepes... I hit this place
Deja Vu - one of the best selling desserts... sinful, i know :) On top of the crepes, we also had Breton Mozarella Burger...
 
Dinner's on my sister, coffee should've been mine, but we were too full, so we agreed to leave it for next time.