Thursday, March 18, 2010

Eternidad

I just finished reading Evermore (Eternidad), the first book in the Immortal series, by Alyson Noel.

The book is nice. It's a contemporary fantasy that dabbled on alchemy and clairvoyance. Interesting...not that original because all the time I was reading, I thought of books like The Alchemy and Twilight. The storyline was also a bit fuzzy but I like that it was fast-paced. The characters are very interesting too. Kudos to Alyson Noel!

My next book -- well, I haven't finished reading Melissa Bank's The Girl's Guide to Hunting and Fishing and Paulo Coehlo's The Winner Stands Alone. Hmmm... which to read first?? Guess I'll go with the former. Also, I can't wait to get my hands on Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick. It's so hard to come by at bookstores... always sold out.