Thursday, March 18, 2010

피곤하다

It's 5AM and I just got home from work... too much work...

answer emails...check quizzes...update records...send emails...proofread the Performance Coaching quiz...counsel colleague who's dealing with an irate client...lunch at 11PM...brief meeting with the team...prepare for this weekend's Team building...prepare activities for tomorrow's session...and the list go on...

I'm working too hard. These past days, I've been doing 2-3 hours OT a day. It makes me wonder why I work so hard... well, i do like my work and yes, I am a stickler for quality. I guess this pretty much explains the extended hours in the office. I'm just a bit stressed this week because I've been going like this for a month and instead of resting this weekend, my team needs to facilitate a team building for a hundred and eighty two people. Cool right? I'm wasted but, am looking forward to seeing teams get dirty and gooey in the Amazing Race activity :) That would make my day and the ecstasy would probably keep me smiling until next week. 

Going back to being tired... It's times like this that I really really appreciate the comfort and solace in my room. I'm too tired to soak in the tub and I might fall asleep, so I'll just crawl into bed after a quick wash.

It's a new day and I'll be seeing my babies later. It's the 9th day of the Leadership program...I hope they're learning to be good and effective supporting managers to their respective teams.